Monday, June 28, 2010

Last Weekend...

Weekend is an everybody's wish especially for those working ppl...They juz wish to count down Wed, Thurs & Fri (WTF) and it's time for Saturday and Sunday (SS)...so as for students like me...
Last weekend was indeed a good and bad one...means good things and bad things happen 2gether...let's start wif me the not-so-good thing 1st as it did occur 1st...

RD 7128 kissed a brother's backside without asking permission...therefore, his brother got a bit scratch at its backside...it's the lucky part within an unlucky incident...since it's RD 7128's fault, its owner has to be responsible for this...later on its owner went to TOTO,MAGNUM and DAMACAI to buy 2 numbers...for sure 1 number all of u know ady...

Now i guess u all know the 2nd number d ya...haha....Abang Wira...sorry ya...
But d 2 numbers are not as lucky as luckystrike...so the RM12 is for charity lor...

That's the scratch...have to wait for the bill lor....nth much i can do d...apology has been made...take it as a lesson lor...Be focus when I am behind the wheel...


Yeah, it's Saturday and it's 26 June...sexy, gorgeous, pretty Kim's birthday and it's my god-father's birthday too...Happy Birthday to them~!!!

During the day time, we had to attend Urbanscape 2010...it's my 2nd time there...This is the 1st time I was there in 2009 : Virgin Urbanscapes '2009

The ticket basically is the same wif last year...

So as the entrance pass...

The things are slightly less than last year, less things to see but the hot chics there still tat much...woohoo...anyhow, this time i get to know a blog loyarburok.com it's about the monkey lawyer...haha...have a look in it...u will enjoy in it...they are a bunch of loyar burok that would like to uphold speech of freedom, justice, and law. Hv u heard about UKM4???yeah...i 1st heard about it in Urbanscapes.Some of their professions are really lawyers.bukan main-main nih...


Another thing that drew my attention is the project "Angkat Rumah"...that's the culture of Malay...this is not the 1st time I was exposed about this as I saw wif my own eyes before how they moved the house...however, it's not a strange thing to find out that many of the ppl from generation Y do not about the culture...i still think tat some nice culture shud be passed from generation to generation...


Another hot thing tat I got from Urbanscapes is this...KENT...haha...I was given a RM10 vouchers, I thought I can onli redeem this...so i took a packet...dun waste lo...juz enjoy this 20 batang 1st lor...haha...

While the government is carrying out a lot of campaign to stop ppl from smoking, they gave out free cigarettes...hahaha...musuh dengan kerajaan kah nih?asyik cari pasal dengan kerajaan...I am doubt of it...

Only until I say sth, then it's clear...finally i can say tat cigarettes companies really not in line wif the government...

Saw the car sticker at the bc mirror of the UNSER???look like a sticker that dun encourage ppl to smoke rite? NOW!!!LOOK PROPERLY at the word that is crossed....*pls click the photo to enlarge if u can't see properly*...

Get it d??It's BN...for sure it's not Barisan National la...ISA jangan tangkap ya...that's "Banana National"...then the phrase below..."Setiap Undian Membawa Padah"...haha...creative~!!!


At night...we met up Kim at Gasoline in Serdang and had a brief celebration with 2 cakes...haha...everyone is busy sharing about their recent life & keep on updating themselves...



My drink of that day : Virgin's honeymoon...
I'm loving it...

No comments: