Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Mummy...

Yeah...Mummy, Happy Birthday to you...

Thanks for everything...i reali mean everything...
Sorry for asking pocket money whenever u ask me to tidy up and clean up the house...sorry for asking for reward whenever I managed to get a high marks for my tests...sorry for saying 'no' to you whenever you ask me to...sorry to make u worried whenever i reached home at wee hour...& sorry for everything...

My mum is a special person for me...she changed her life by her own...becoz of her, I am now in a nice & fortunate condition...I guess i din tell this to anyone of my frenz...my mum was born in a poor family...real poor...& is kind of unhealthy family...unhealthy doesn't mean in physical...for example, some of my relatives from my mum's side are gamblers & they will run away from house occasionally becoz of debt...i guess now is also the time(world cup fever)...Mr. Along will visit them from time to time...& some of my cousins actually consume ecstasy pills...seriously...Of course, education is not their concern...they stopped studying after high school...Believe it or not...I am the 1st grandchild from my mum's side that stepped into menara gading (university)...

My mum had made a brilliant decision by being a teacher & get herself educated...she always say that education is the best way of changing our lives...education is the best investment...This is always at the corner of her mouth...besides, she always have the initiative to learn sth...age is not the factor for her to learn...

Becoz of my mum, i dun have to wait for any aid to pursue my study...& becoz of her, my dad dun have to worry about paying through the nose for the hospital bill when he is unhealthy...mum is far-sighted that she would prepare an umbrella before it's raining...I could still remember vividly that during F5, when my dad was lying on the hospital bed, he said "Luckily mum insisted to continue paying the insurance although every day we had to work just to meet the ends meet."

Being a son of a primary teacher is reali not an easy thing. Last time i noticed other of my frenz got rewarded whenever they scored more than 80% in the test. But I was scolded even I get 90% or above. Mum would say "you dun get rewarded for your mistakes, learn from it." I do hate it tat time. But now i understand it. Mum would want me to build a good fundamental before I go further. So that i could be even more confident in the future which is NOW...
"Is better you learn it now than you make the same mistake in the future and being laughed by the others"...yeah...that's true...

Mum...again thanks...your words will be in my heart always...after 1 or 2 years...it's pay back time...is time you have a rest & pass the baton to your children...



Happy Birthday mum...I love you...

7 comments:

Yin Tan said...

=) send my regards to "our" mum. =) indeed a wonderful lady.

LUCKY_STRIKE_14 said...

haha...sure...she miss you much le...
thanks...

Vancious said...

You must be very proud of your mum.
And so she is proud of you!

I am so agree that education is the best investment.

Send my regards to aunty. :)

Vancious said...

你母亲的所作所为让人敬佩。

KK Bro said...

Mom, Happy birthday ya..I'm sorry if little brother does make u unhappy sometimes.haha...

julian said...

kudos and happy b'day to your mom, what a wonderful effort and lady

atreyu strange said...

such a sweet thing to say about your mum. :)