Monday, June 21, 2010

Pudu Jail

Pudu Jail, it would be a remarkable building for Malaysian. It's considered as a landmark for our country especially for the capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur city centre...

The next time when v are on the way to PUDU LRT station, there will be no more this building along the way d...the significant building would be vanished in a few seconds tonight at 10.00pm...after 10.oopm Pudu Jail will become an history building...to know about the news reported by The Star today : An iconic wall will fall at 10 to night.

The place will be replaced by other city attraction. Many people think that a abandoned building at the centre of city is kind od eye shore for tourist. Good suggestion. However there's a but. As v all know, Pudu is a jail (Of course...). There're prisoners being hanged till death inside & I believe some souls would remain at that place. It's not juz a concern of myself. From the news report, there were people performing prayers before it is demolished. So, guess what, if reali the place is replaced by any attraction spot, I need for "ang gong hu" to enter that area. I am sorry to say that I did believe about the spiritual stuffs.

In an old-style phto

Modern capture.

After 10 years and if I am lucky, I would have children at that time, one day when we pass by the road, my children would ask me "Pa, what's Pudu? How come the bus station, the LRT station name and the road are named after Pudu"...There would be a long story to tell...

Sorry ya next generation...u miss this historical moment...

In memorable of Pudu Jail...

No comments: