Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summary of a day...

Day started quite late for me today. Having sleep quite late last night made me not even want to wake up tis morning. yeah...miss the morning jog session, and feel kinda guilty...at last managed to move my ass out of the bed...felt very tired and unenergetic at all...

Shit~~!!! Is Father's day today!!!
took up my phone & call dad...having a brief chat wif him with guilty that I din make to be home this special Sunday...later on found out that my Papa 'Angkat' and Mama 'Angkat' (they were the one that babysit me when I was 5 & 6) were at Puchong at my Jiejie 'Angkat' & Gorgor 'Angkat'house. Take a sudden decision to pay them a visit & wish Papa Father's day.

On my way to my car in campus, met a fren, Shaun Black (I guess PE14 & Pe 15 course mates know who I mean ya)...have a 10-15 mins talk....it's short but meant a lot...v updated each other about our lives, academic,career and he did support wat I have decided...he mayb a simple frenz wif like others...but he is a great frenz that would lend a hand & share wif...there's sth that inspire from him is he never let life turn him down...he never give up...let me share some part of his story...after being an engineering students for 2-3 years he found out that tat's nt the way he want, he did being terminated...but that doesn't stop him at all to continue...he now started working in 1 of the company in cyberjaya with quite a good pay (i reali mean good)...& during weekend he's taking a management course in campus...still he make his life going on...tat's wat i salute about him...

Ok...after that I reached my Jiejie's house. Wow...big house with great design...every room and living room are fixed with air-con...modern design of kitchen...wide screen of television...every part of the house is well-designed...But i thinked back...after spending so much time and money to study...of course this is wat v wish for after v graduate...v dun wish for a flat rite???Yea...of course...strike for the best...I see my niece 'angkat'...at the age of 9...not even a decade of life...she learns piano and swimming...playing facebook...using Apple Tree dictionary and laptop...she even taught me about www.y8.com (a website full of games)...having her own handphone...having her own queen size bed...having her own room and study room...She showed me her test papers...the lowest mark would be 97%...
i was like 'wow'...generation gap...when i was in standard 3...goes to school juz 2 play & after school throw ur bag then out me go...generation gap???
Then I looked bc to my sis 'angkat' in my hometown wif some 'title'...she get 35% in her test & she is satisfied...under condition of different education background, i notice the difference...i juz can't differentiate who's lucky & who's not...coin has 2 faces, depends on how we see...

Facebook...good or not?does it have any privacy?depends...1st time being added by a person that make me at a junction...but most of my frenz chose the answer that i alredi made...but still see how izit...but still i feel very weird & strange...hahaha....

*if u make till the end from line to line, Thank you...*

No comments: