Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Update...

It has been more than a week since my last update. It's time to clear up the spider webs. The trimester break that juz passed is not something I am longing for. Somehow, life goes on. So as me, I am now in my Epsilon year. Still fine over here although without some familiar faces & voices. Fingers crossed it would be my last year in MMU.hehe...

31st of July is a date to be remembered = many of frenz in MMU are going to wear the graduation robe and let their family proud.

1 day within august is another day to be remembered = the 1st ppl in SG is going 2 step into working life.


During the last trimester break, went for a visit at kaki bukit...found out this...

The king of the fruits...

Not really a tall tree...still can be touched while I am standing on the ground...

A lot of durians...woohooo...

Mr Tan said "Have you ever heard ppl smashed by durian?"
That's y he is under it...=.=!!!

It's kind of hot in Perlis resulting my body kinda heaty. However, it doesn't stop me from eating durians...yeah~!!!

Conclusion made:
Thai durian (Cheni) = Banyak isi tapi tak wangi
Malaysia durian = Tak dak isi tapi wangi

Dilemma la nih~!!!

Still wan more durian la...

No comments: