Monday, June 28, 2010

Tears drop on my guitar...

More than a month ago, i received a sms from a friend of mine...i mean a real good fren of mine...tat time i was behind the wheel & I din reply straight away...I was touched when I got that message...memories flashed bc & tears dropped uncontrollable...(hope she wont mind i share this sms out)

"(The name she used to call me)! Thank you! Thanks for being so caring and being there. Thanks for let me pinch youand left memory for you. Haha. Thanks for influenced by me to love nasi goreng ikan masin. Thanks for agreeing me have big eyes. Haha. Thanks for everything you did. Miss the time we camping in library, go for trips. Also, thanks for helping me to move house till so early in the morning. And the birthday celebration as well. And photos sessions, sing k. Thanks for the memories. Appreciate it. So lucky to meet you in my uni life. Treasure our friendship. Oh ya. A quote from you that i like so much. 看别人不顺眼是自己修得不够好 haha. Hmm. Good luck and all the best to you ya. Miss ya. :)"

I will not delete this message...& hopefully my hp dun hang or help me delete all my message la...this 1 is memorable 1...1 month has passed, but still u r still always b one the things that v keep on talking...sometimes when v c of sth, it reminds us of u...reali miss u...another 1 month, v will be meeting again...horrayyy...see u soon ya frenz...

No comments: