Thursday, July 1, 2010

I wanna be The Sorcerer’s Apprentice

I would say that it's indeed a coincidence. Yesterday I was just browsing photos taken in a trip that I missed so much and I was thinking how good it is if time would go back.

Today, Courtesy of Walt Disney Motion Pictures Malaysia, 60 Nuffnangers will have the chance to watch The Sorcerer’s Apprentice 2 days before its official release date. What Nuffnangers need to do is to write a blog with the title “I wanna be The Sorcerer’s Apprentice” and share with the others why do we wanna be The Sorcerer’s Apprentice and what would we do with our new magical powers. You can click HERE for more details.

Thanks for the opportunity for me to share out...

Being a Sorcerer's Apprentice, of course I could do many things that out of the ability of a normal human being. I bet everyone would wish to be different and special. The more power you have, the more responsible that you have to take up. First of all, I have to make sure that the angel in me is always stronger than my devil so that I will not misuse my power. Then only my power is fully utilized.haha...I am talking like I am already a sorcerer's apprentice now.

Honestly, I am not a God, or a Super Nice Guy that would help the world. If really I were a sorcerer's apprentice, I would use the power I have to turn the clock back to the nice moment that I have before. For now, the moment that I would wish is The Pangkor Trip.

The photo was taken on 18th of Aplril 2009. Yeah, it has been 1 years plus already. But still the memories are fresh in mind. It's a trip that organized by my university, MMU (Cyberjaya) Tourism Club. It's considered as committee trip and we are just like one big family.

However, one year later from that day, many of them are way far apart. Some are even as far as East Malaysia now. Some have graduated and started working. Some are undergoing internship at their respective hometowns. Miss the old times ya...


I thought I was alone. But it turns out to be not true. Many of them missed that moment too...*Give me 5 ya*

So, if I am a sorcerer's apprentice, can I be a bit selfish and go back to the moment just to enjoy it for a brief time? It's that considered as an evil act? If I really have such opportunity, will I treasure the moment any more? *Dilemma*

ANYHOW......

I just wanna be the sorcerer's apprentice to try all those 'if'~!!!

No comments: