Friday, July 2, 2010

Time Out KL Thursday Comedy

It's the beginning of the mid-year. And ytd (1/7) there's no football match. So people mostly man are free to hang out. To start the beginning of the mid-year with laughter, Time Out KL is organizing THURSDAY COMEDY at Velvet Underground ZOUK. So, I took this opportunity to take some 'medicine' as the word goes "laughter is the best medicine"...

Can't stop myself from taking the photos of the Twin Tower whenever I was there...It's well-designed and awesome...

So here I am on Thursday Night a.k.a Ah Moi's night (Ladies Night)

Make my way into the entrance of the destination and I saw a long queue...

Queue up to register...Actually the entrance fee was RM25.00 per head. Since, Time Out KL is promoting "Save the Tree" Campaign, they encourage us to register online or RSVP in the Facebook and we can enjoy the discount of RM10.00.

Sure we are having a laugh~!!! We are paying for it...

Time Out KL supports Local Comedy...

Yeah...Meet a lot of famous comedians...one of my favourites Dougles and Jenhan...So took a photo wif them...

Woohoo...3 comedians in a row...^^ I look damn small, when I am standing beside Jenhan...
Btw, Jenhan juz lost his father last week...condolence to Jenhan & your family...he is indeed professional that he could perform well despite of that...*salute*

Meet Harith Iskandar and his wife Jezamine Lim there too...but dun have the chance to take photo wif them...=(
Ohya, they were just married...Congratulation...

Among three of them, onli Jenhan was on the stage performing...other 2 is juz like us...enjoying the performance...there're 6 comedians take turns to perform & among them, I like Jenhan's performance the most...maybe he speak my language...

1 thing I like about this Thursday Comedy...They use the f-word frequently...they juz f around...& they joke about man, woman and sex...that's the most interesting part...i guess this is the difference between performing at a club and performance art centre...they juz f-around wif us...haha...

I think they haven't upload the video yet, this is the video taken last year...YES...is an anual event...even twice a year...but, for the video, no f-word can be listen...



1 comment:

suhaisweet said...

Nice blog..Not Bad..My Hot topic 4 the day.. Hot!