Saturday, July 24, 2010

A success of friend of my hometown



It happened exact one year ago...25th of July 2010...it is ASTRO ASQ Final 2009...
A day before that day, when I was testing game for TC ice-breaking trip...i received a call...
"Ei, u wanna go to support Seang's bro at the ASTRO ASQ Final ma?"
"Yea, plan to go."
"Me too, my sis them is going too. But I dun wan to join them la."
"Fetch you there la then."
"Sis said Bukit Jalil there very hard to la, she afraid that we will get lost la."
my expression that time was =.=!!!

My bro's frenz got into the final for ASTRO ASQ for song-composing. He got a lot of free tickets so I got one from him. We were seated at the VIP seats.

During high school, he was a quiet person and v din really notice him..after graduation, he excelled much in his creativity towards music, particularly music-composing...after go through thick and thin, finally...

It's the time when he really show to Malaysians what he has...

Go through test and challenges and being judged by the people...


Become idol from all folks from generations...

This was the banner I like the most..
"Perlis people will always support Perlis people!!!"


We were one of the supporters that would like to make it happen...


Yes...His talent was recognized and all his efforts was paid...



This is the reward of his effort...it really bears fruits...

It was really proud and pride for Perlis especially friends of him...

AND THAT WAS A YEAR AGO...time flies ya...

NOW...he keeps on excelling...

after one year, instead of being participants, he is invited as the judge for one of singing competition...


He is one of the candidates for the 2010 new talent award. (2010娱协新人候选之一)


He even come out with his own album...



I have one also with his autograph...^^
Keep it on ya...all the best~!!!

2 comments:

abc said...

i just realise perlis has so many Keng ppl!!!
http://ride4savinglife-eg.blogspot.com/
http://ride4savinglife-cn.blogspot.com/

i'm really proud of him!!!

seang said...

hey hey..gt mistake leh..
12nd row...
my fren's bro not my bro's fren..
hahaha..
thx for promoting my brother...
^^
Finally u got tat album...keke..