Monday, July 5, 2010

What If I’m a Russian Spy

Horay!!! Nuffnang is giving away free movie tickets AGAIN~!!! This time is the movie that we have been waiting for - SALT staring Angelina Jolie. I have seen the trailer in the cinema since March.


Ok. Here is what I should do.
1st, write a blog post with the titled “What If I’m a Russian Spy” in my blog.
2nd, tell my readers what will be my mission entrusted to me by Mother Russia and how will I execute it.
3rd, drop a comment in this blog post with the permalink of my blog post.

Wait...wait...There’s more icing on the cake as ONE (1) lucky Nuffnanger will walk home from the screening with a Sony bloggie™ camera worth RM899!

So, what are you waiting there? Start to get idea and write it...

So here goes mine...

If I'm a Russian Spy, I think I would get a mission that I am ought to complete it before Nov 18, 2009. The target of my mission would be the country Slovenia. My mission is to make Slovenia lost to Russia in the World Cup qualifying play-off second-leg game at the Stadium Ljudski Vrt, Maribor on Nov 18, 2009.

Ok~!That's what I am going to do. I am going to sneak into the Slovenia national football team. Then I will add some chemical into their food and drinks to make them weak. So, on the day of the match, they will be under-performance. Instead of making the Slovenia team disqualified, I want the Slovenia team lost to Russia in front of thousand pairs of eyes.

If the mission is accomplished, I would chance the history. Russia would be one of the 32 teams that make it in World Cup 2010.

With enough of LUCKS, this team MIGHT be going back with the World Cup Trophy. (Opppsss...I mean plenty of LUCKSSS ok???haha...)

This team will make Russia proud if and only if with the help of mine,The Best Russian Spy...hehe...

*Mission Accomplished*

"What~!!!Come on la...It's World Cup fever ok? Makan Bola, Minum Bola, Tidur Bola, Sure Blog pun Bola la"

4 comments:

Shopaholic said...

creative. XD

LUCKY_STRIKE_14 said...

haha...thanks...

Anna Boleyn said...

all the best to u! i tak submit lagi my entry. huhu

LUCKY_STRIKE_14 said...

Anne Boleyn...thanks...submit la cepat cepat...sempat lagi...good luck ya...