Saturday, January 1, 2011

Digi Done Right Camp, I will follow you!!!

It is 1.1.11 and Happy New Year to everyone!
Wow! Digi is back with even more fun and joy. Digi has planned for a great event for Digi Angels to kick start the year 2011. Yeah right!! That's Digi Done Right Camp.


Details of the camp are as below:

Date
15-16 January 2011


Venue
D’House, Lot 10, Jalan Delima 1/1,
Subang Hi-Tech Industrial Park, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor.

I am glad that I am one of the angels. Being a full-time student, I would engage the rest of my leisure time blogging and joining events. I would like to expand my social circle since I have such opportunity to do so. When I started blogging, I didn't think of being a very famous person, but still I would like to improve myself as a better blogger from time to time. Of course, making friends and picking up new stuffs are part of my interest. Therefore, I wouldn't be hesitate to be part of this camp.

Apart from that, I started to fall in love in the event organized by Digi ever since I attended the event Minus Means More. Besides, D' house is my ideal working environment.

It's organized by Digi at D' House on the 2nd of October 2011. You can click on Minus Means More to know more about the campaign.

During the campaign, we had a company tour and what I could say is it's awesome. The company working environment is great. I bet the workers will surely enjoy working there. Besides, the whole building was designed to be ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY. The policy of the company shared the same concept too. I just hope that I could be able to have my internship there to work with those great people.

I believe every participants that joined the Minus Means More campaign would agree with me right?

Since Digi Done Right Camp is going to be organized at D' House, I can't find any reason why I should give up this golden opportunity to learn and see for more.

I hope that through the Digi Done Right Camp, I could have fun with Digi family besides knowing more about Digi. I would certainly gain a lot of knowledge and experience throughout the 2 days 1 night camp in D' House.

Two days ago, I started a Facebook discussion with "On the Internet, somebody told me …" and guess what..


And no joke, it's still expending. Everyone is curious in it. That's the strength of social network...


So friends, I am going to join the Digi Done Right Camp. So how about you? If you're interested, don't hesitate to log into Are You Ready For Digi Done Right Camp.

No comments: