Thursday, March 4, 2010

February~!!!

February month was almost a honey month for me. Stepped at Alor Setar airport at 8.15am, I saw 2 familiar faces there - Thanks Loong & Sheng for purposely drive to Alor Setar to fetch me. By that time, my mood was completely in CNY mode. Going for early dimsum after that. However, toothache stop me from eating.

I was thinking "I can't spend my whole CNY without eating anything right?" The next thing I know was I lost a teeth. Anyway, no more suffering.

13th of Jan, it's CNY eve. Parents were busying cooking while we three brothers busy cleaning and fooling around. Then here comes the reunion dinner. No photos was taken actually as taking photo is not my family culture. That night, my family celebrated my birthday for me.

The day before...
Mum : "Kean, what cake you want?"
Me : "Surprise me la."
.........Coming bc from town...........
Mum : "Kean, nah...this is the receipt, tomorrow u go and take the cake before 6pm ya Surprise yourself."
Me : "=.= thanks"

That's how this cake come from.

Around 10+pm, received a call from Sheng, asking me to go out. Understood the plan already actually.

The 2nd cake for that day.


These were those that purposely rush out after the reunion dinner just to celebrate with me. Thanks ya friends, appreciate it^^

As usual every year, I was busying visiting my relatives in my hometown and siting at home waiting for visit. Typical CNY day 1...=)

CNY Day 2, we proceeded to Penang after our lunch. 5 persons with 2 cars. (ishhhh...so waste...)
It's because I will be staying at Penang until SG gathering. So I will be back to Perlis late.
That night, I visited a friend that staying at Hard Rock Hotel.

She : "Kean, you know staying here 1 night how much ma?"
Kean : "Mana aku tau."
She : "RM 600.00 + now peak season RM200.00"
She : "Somemore...somemore...mine one is special as mine can access to floor 6, add more RM 200.00"
Me : "Betulkah ni?"

At last only I realize that residents in the hotel will be provide 2 access card for every room. The access cards are not only to open the room door. When you are in the lift, you need to scan it 1st before you press on the desired floor. The 6th floor is considered as VIP floor and there's a restaurant meant for VIP only. I was there. But was amazed till I forget to take photo there. *damn*

The place is like a heaven & it's very damn nice. Very relaxing over there despite the traffic jam that I had to reach the hotel.



Beatles...

Sxhai look with the Pop group...along the corridor of the rooms...

Now look into the photo in this photo, u will know how a rock star look like...

The swimming pool view from the room at 5th floor...



The famous light in Hard Rock Hotel...it will change colour from time to time...

Mana ini?Toilet la...Cermin besar la...


That night I almost could not catch the last ferry back to the mainland...Fuuuiiii...luckily I make it...

On the CNY day 4, my frenz SG geng departed from Kangar early in the morning to meet me at Butterworth. We going to spend our 2 days 1 night in the island...

They depart to Butterworth without taking any breakfast...
Dim Sum at Appollo, Bukit Raja...

The girls (getting prettier)

The boys (mana budak kacak yang dulu???semua sudah hilang kah???)

Bee Ying, thanks for spending the time to meet us up...

Heading Penang Island...in the ferry...

with Mingmin...

In Gurney Plaza...

That particular night...we are here....One Club...

Bridging the boundary...

Enjoying night...

Had loklok after the dance. Loklok in penang is far cheaper than in KL. Had ten & it didn't even cost RM10.00

Shian prepared surprise for everyone of us...

A toke of appreciation to Huishian & the friendship that we have...

Spend some times for Yun's early celebration...all the best to u...Stay pretty ya...(who say fair girls are prettier.I say you are pretty PERIOD.)

Have our brunch at "Xin She Kai" before we went back to Perlis. The Char koay Teow is nice...woohoo...

Really enjoy CNY & have a great gathering again with SG...All the best in the brand new year ya~!!!

*It's kinda a long post. thanks for bearing with me*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Expensive hotel,even the mirror can make u look thinner when u camwhore in front of it!

Beloved bro,

joyce said...

Hahahaha~!
Yr bro laugh at you!=D

LUCKY_STRIKE_14 said...

Bro...haha...i was always that size ok...the mirror reflects the real figure & size ok???anyway, it's indeed a nice & expensive hotel...

Joyce...my bro is praising me...not lol-ing ok??
hahaha....

i am so good in "ah-Q"...haha..