Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Best Bits of Project Alpha Season 1

Yeah~!!! Great announcement from Nuffnang that PROJECT ALPHA SEASON 2 is back to town now. Congratulation to Nuffnang & bloggers for their great effort. No matter how far or how long is the journey, the most important thing is the first step that has been taken. That's Project Alpha Season 1. The ever first step that have been taken...


When it was first being introduced, it really caught my attention to know more about it...
As this was the first ever event organized to uncover famous bloggers in Malaysia...To know more about them, their lives, how they start blogging, what tips to give to other bloggers & etc...
It was rather disappointed that I had missed the launching of the Alpha Project Season 1 at Midvalley in 2009. However I would not miss any video that uploaded into Youtube.

What's actually so great about Alpha Project 1???
For those bloggers outside, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET FAMOUS~!!!It's a free publicity for you all and you all able to share with the nation for FREE. Just joking actually. Those bloggers involved in Project Alpha 1 are already well-known. It's we that should feel lucky that they can share with us.

I would like to quote from Timothy Tiah during his interview at the Hits FM studio that "Those who started blogging were not because of money. If their money & fame are taken now, they will still blogging."

It's kinda of true for me, as my blog viewers traffic are not that high. In order to get the minimum RM 50.00, it would take me few months. I blog just because I want to blog.

Back to Alpha Project 1, the first thing that come across my mind is "Who is this charming lady that host the Project Alpha?"

It's Jojo Struys~!!!

Besides being attractive, she is a great outspoken host.
Can't wait to see her in Alpha Project 2.

Also not to forget, I get to know many famous bloggers like Kenny Sia, Nicole Kiss, Sixthseal.com, KySpeaks, Fourfeetnine and many more....I get to know their life styles, nice place to go, nice food to hunt for and also what really makes a blogger...

By looking at their blogs, I feel that I have a way far to go. A lot of spaces for improvement. I also get to know more and learn much indeed.

The best bits of all - Project Alpha Season 1 was born and it's continued by Project Alpha Season 2~!!!


Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.


2 comments:

KY said...

can't wait for it to start!

LUCKY_STRIKE_14 said...

yeah~!!Looking forward...