Monday, August 16, 2010

Clear the Monday's blue off...

Recently, when I come across the NEP news, I feel kind of uncomfortable when ppl play wif racial cards when they are commenting or discussing about this matter. I thought that it's regarding the development of nation? How come it become something that divide the people in Malaysia like the time during British Colonial and Japanese Occupation?? Seen the blog title "To be or not to be racist" by a person once the Prime Minister of Malaysia before...

What I would like to summarize is...
Leaders, put those racial opinion away and focus on the development of the nation and the people...our country is sliding down in terms of progress...we need to make some improvement to make it better....PERIOD...
______________________________________________________

One of my friends posted in Facebook "After I stepped into University, I found out that I have 2 things I dunno. THIS I dunno. THAT I dunno."

Honestly, that's what I feel too...but it means that we still many things that we can learn and pick up...we are not born to know everything...but we can learn...


If you want something you never had, do something that you have never done.

Don't go the way life takes you.
Take the life the way you go.
& remember you are born to live and not living because you are born.

Some times Prayers doesn't change the situation,
but it changes our attitude towards situation,
& give us the hopes which change our entire life.

Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but when you learn to share it, you will realize how big and precious is it.

Life is 10% what you make it and 90% how you take it.

Keep smiling and have a wonderful Monday!

No comments: