Monday, February 21, 2011

I’ve Got the Power with Sucker Punch

Great news to all Nuffnangers AGAIN~!!!

65 lucky Nuffnangers and their guests will have the opportunity to watch Sucker Punch 2 days before its official premiere in Malaysia, thanks to Warner Bros & of course Nuffnang.

It's simple! All you have to do is to write a blog post titled “I’ve Got the Power with Sucker Punch”, and share with everyone what you would do to escape if you were held against your will with Babydoll and her team.

To know more about it, please click HERE for more information.

Sucker Punch

OK. I would like to give a try on it.

When I look at the poster I can't stop myself from thinking about them.

The PowerPuff Girls.

If I've got the power with Sucker Punch, I would definitely do something that never be expected.

First, an thorough plan has to be made. The plan has to minimized the risk to as low as possible.

Second, we have to know the skills and advantages of everyone of us. Then fully-utilize them. As a lady, being pretty and sexy is a fatal weapon for guys. USE IT ON THEM~!!!

Third, a great plan without any team work means zero. We have to cover for each other.

Fourth, we have to believe in ourselves. Our minds control everything. Don't give up and always put our spirit on.

Last but not least, make it or we will die. We have to escape BY HOOK OR BY CROOK.

Don't ever ever look down at the girlssss...see us on the Big Screen to see whether we are able to make it or not...

No comments: