Thursday, March 31, 2011

St. Patrick Festival at Changkat Bukit Bintang

Merry goes around in March has come to an end. Started to miss St. Patrick already. If you all follow my blog, I think you all notice about my previous blog in the early of March with the title St Patrick's Festival 2011. I was lucky enough to be invited for the launch at GAB. It's even merrier when I was invited for the St. Patrick Festival at Changkat Bukit Bintang as media press. Of course, all this should be credited to Nuffnang.

On 17th March, I reached Changkat Bukit Bintang at around 6.30pm.


After I had done with the registration, I was given a badge. A great & cool badge that could make me drank for the rest of my night. So how should I start my celebration? Come on... It's for St. Patrick. Do it for him...


Ehemm...I would like a pint of...GUINNESS~!!!

That's my drink starting from that moment. Just because of this badge, I can get free flow of Guinness. Cool right?


Among all those on the rack...


What's the meaning of St. Patrick Festival if it's without a single pint of Guinness?


The festival is even merrier when the spirit of St. Patrick was shared among my buddies. They finally reached. Meet 2 famous & active bloggers : Micheal & Nikel. Mixed around together with The Gang and had fun together.

Yamsheng for St. Patrick~!!!

The mark of being conquered.

St. Patrick is actually a global festival that celebrated by people around the world. Thanks to Irish, we have such a merry day. The day continued with street performance, drinking, dancing and for sure enjoying...

I really get myself a good night that day...especially spending my time with those Irish pretties...



So...would you marry me?

Oooooppppssss....I mean would we merry each other on this Saint's day?

No comments: