Sunday, January 17, 2010

Meeting with great people

I forget since when I started to have a great interest in Malaysian politic. Maybe as I am getting older, I tend to care about the current issues and things that happen around me. Moreover, I am now 21 and almost 22 in less than a month. I have the right to vote and choose the government at the next general election.

There are some great people that I really admire. They have the guts to do something extraordinary or I can say abnormal. They are so determined that nothing and no one can stop them from doing something that they think are right for them. They like to do sth against the flow. I thought I can only see them in the newspaper or in the television.

When I was in my hometown for holiday, I notice a banner saying that DAP is coming to Perlis. Lim Kit Siang and Teresa Kok is coming to town. Without hesitation, I quickly get the tickets for the "Dinner with DAP".

The Dinner was a nice one with all those great speakers talking on the stage. Speaking in different types of language is indeed not a big deal for them. The way they talk is so convincing. I don't think I will share the details of the speech with u all in here. FOR MY SAFETY SAKE....

Lim Kit Siang & I

Teresa Kok & I

*It's just a post towards someone I admire and it's not a politic propagation!!!

3 comments:

ah bird said...

ehh, my photo with you lehh ?

shao ying said...

eh eh...ISA leh! tak takut ar ;p

LUCKY_STRIKE_14 said...

ah bird...haha...i juz wanna have a photo wif ur BIG BIG card...

Shaoying...eh...eh...i tarak cakap bukan2 le..haha...