Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A movie continues after 10 years

Recently the movie Storm Warrior II has become the hottest thing in town...Everyone can't wait for the movie...
Thanks to Nuffnang...my blog post about "If I am a Storm Warrior" had given me a chance to watch the Premiere Screening of Storm Warrior...

I was cordially invited ^^

Since this movie had involved a few giant company like GSC & EON, the premiere screening was a bit special. Besides that, MyFM radio station was there too. On that day, there's Storm Warriors Exclusive merchandise giveaway with CELEBRITIES gracing the event. Many celebrities were there to watch the premiere screen too. But they were in the GOLD CLASS cinema...

Master & Mistress of Ceremony for that event (they are also My FM DJ)
*but i dunno who they are~pls enlighten me*

MyFM DJ...林德荣

He is also a DJ...but nt from My FM...

The location was in front of the GSC cinema in Midvalley...Just imagine how big is the crowd...

Storm Warrior II Poster...

How about Storm Warrior III???

HERE IS THE ANTICIPATED STORM WARRIOR III~!!! *deng deng deng*

When the WIND is alone~!!!

Our swords~!!!

We found out another surprise when we entered the cinema...

Everyone has free drink and popcorn...


Yeah~!!!

She said that without her photo in the previous post...I can't even win this premiere screening...
So she said that she deserve all of that..

=.=!!!

No comments: