Friday, April 10, 2009

~Random~

Recently many friends around me...seems so many things 2 lingering around their mind...
everyone seems is not in a good shape...
busy...
worried...
stressed...
bad mood...

Because of....
club's things...
event...
assignment...
academic things...
test...
misunderstanding...
financial...
making decision...

I also do not escape from that...there will be ups & downs in our life...we can't actually pick up sth if life is smooth...the obstacles in life will make us 1 step nearer to maturity...

i ask the x-director of gua tempurung & endau rompin trip "Will there be a certain degree of stress on ur shoulder when u r carrying out ur duty as director?"...they juz node their head...

I have been doing a good job in controlling my emotion although sometimes i might be out of control...compared to last time,yes...i m improving...i m glad tat i pick up tis during my campus life...i m glad tat i understand the statement tat "showing ur sorrow face to the whole world would help nth"...i hope 2 pick up more things here...tis is the nice place for me 2 learn...

Tis sem seems like a long sem for me...long doesn't mean hard 2 go...bt i get to learn a lot in tis sem...from academic, club organizing events, appreciate frenzship, let off sth, give does always equal to take, & learn to cope wif disappointment due to expectation...

1 thing for sure...for those frenz outside...u r nt alone...all d best & good luck ya!!!

*luckystrike14-num 14 is my LES1010 group session...so coincident...

No comments: