Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dance...



*get this Utube from Eric's blog...it gv me some idea...

Attended a Prom Night at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa yesterday...is a nice 1...nicer than the one that I have attended last year...is even nice that v know many of ppl who attended the prom...the food is above average & d place is awesome...basically i did enjoy it...

When the Prom King & Prom Queen are chosen, they are ought to start the 1st dance...the moment is nice...actually i wish i could be the 1 tat start the 1st dance in an occasion...anyway...is kinda hard for me 2 be chosen as Prom King...haha...height & weight problem...haha...is juz like a fairy tales...i wish 1 day i would be on the dance floor, starting d 1st dance with my partner & ppl around me is focusing on us...haha...i think i shud do it when i get married...get d first step...master the walt dance...i will need it soon...haha...

The 1st dance....

2 comments:

ah bird said...

I understand your feelings. A dance is the most the men could wish for on a prom night.

LUCKY_STRIKE_14 said...

haha...a dance would complete d nite rite?haha...