Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Earth Day!!!

Happy Earth day has almost passed for a week d...it's on 28/3/2009...8.30-9.30pm....
That time I was at my hometown-Perlis...
b4 this, I actually wished that I was in KL...so I could c how's scenery in KL without most of the light...how's d light of KLCC & KL tower being switched off...
anyway, i was not tat disappointed at all...i was even glad that my family oso support this...they onli realice about the Earth Day when i told them...at 1st i thought they will juz treat tat day like any other normal day...Thanks a lot...v reali did swith off the light & juz sat outside for an hour on tat day!!!


My house without any single light....

Many might think tat by doing so for onli 1 hour wouldn't help anything...bt i don think so....at least, v started it...d result will onli obvious in a long run...think for the future...

Later on, my bro & I went around the neighbourhood to see how's the situation...not many ppl reali aware of tis...however, is nice when i noticed tat a restaurant oso take d effort to support the Earth day...they switched off their light & a candle was on every table...think another way round,it might b romantic...there's still ppl would put down their selfishness & contribute for others...is reali glad 2 c that...

*for those Perlis-ian who r interested to know wat restaurant izit??is actually d restaurant beside the Taman Perlis's basketball court...

No comments: