Friday, February 6, 2009

CNY 2009

On d eve of CNY, the Tan family had our reunion dinner at my uncle's restaurant "Arowana Restaurant".This is d time where the relatives meet up.I hv "naik pangkat" 2 b uncle d...my cousin hv 2 kids d...wuwuwuwu...old liao....

After the dinner, I meet up & hang out with someone.On that day i met many frenz. I thought Kangar is so small that v can meet up some1 v know easily.Later on, onli i found out i juz meet a person...& that person had helped me 2 sms every1...thanks 4 tat effecient media...

During this cny,my SG frenz celebrate my birthday for me...is so kind of them...Thanks 2 u all...

After that v moved 2 Taman Mutiara....there v hv a nice chat among all of us...when is around 3.00am...most of us started 2 go home...
suddenly,SuTheng ran 2 me & say "Kean,I tell u sth & u don get shocked ya!"
I am ok wif it,coz it doesn't reali affect the car...bt reali paiseh 2 Joohong...when i c d bill i oso get shocked...realli get ur blood off....is indeed a memorable nitez in Taman Mutiara...Thanks JooHong...hehehe...

This year,the SMKPs 5S1 2005 students oso had cny gathering...this idea is started by WeiPei...realli thanks...frenz tat long time din contact meet up again...for sure,taking pic section oso a lot la...haha...
The middle 1 is our 5S1 Class Monitor..."Stand Up"...still remember??haha...
Even SJK(C) Khoon Aik 6B 2000 oso manage 2 gather there....

So as 6 of us manage 2 gather...hahaha...
Thanks Sheng....i like it~~~

Thanks Yun 4 editing tis....realli appreciate it...haha.....MUakz...don let Y.Keat know tat i juz gv u a kiss ya...hehe...
Today is the last day of CNY d...Happy Chap Goh Meh!!!

No comments: