Tuesday, February 24, 2009

24/2/2009

Tis morning when i wake up,i feel strange...then i went 2 Old Town 2 hv my breakfast...it cost me RM12++...it isn't a good thing at all as i am thinking of saving meal expenses & cut down my weight...i know i was acting strange (rel weird) d...there're some stress around me tat make me did that...haha...when i feel pressure...that's how i release it...how 2 reduce weight wo???in my mind there's couple of things tat keep lingering around...they reali cm in 1 time...reali affected my mood...reali wish tat it won't be long...

ytd nite b4 i slept, i receive a sms :

"U know wat..u dun think too much...seriously,i mean, not sayingtat being chin cai,just dun too stressed on it..i know u this kind of person..sure u wil try till very very best..but then try 2 take it easier..i'l support u anyhow..good night, wish u hv a good day 2molo.."

It might b a simple sms...bt at tat moment,it was d best remedy...it make me think less...& hv a sleep...thanks for that!!!

Juz now,i receive a sms from another person :

"Hey, later movie 6.15pm. You ok?"

i still hv a lab report 2 go...i nearly say "no"....bt think further...juz go la...yes...then i went 4 d movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"...it's a nice show....meaningful...full of nice phrases & the most important thing is d movie is worth...get a lot of inspiration from there...

Now i am asking myself "what's ur problem??how big is ur problem??"

hahahaha...is nothing at all compared 2 d others...reali nothing at all...

It's 11.23pm d....haha....today almost ends....bt happy moment doesn't always start from d morning...it will never be late....

haha....i think i shud start doing my lab report now...

2molo will be another day!!!

No comments: