Friday, April 4, 2008

Under d sea!!!


Briefing b4 snorkling at Marina Park
Group photo b4 going under d sea...

The fishes r heading 2wards d bread...so nice...
so many fishes swim around us...


having fun & fooling around in d sea...

With d mask & life jackest,all of us looked almost d same...
i cn onli recognise myself through my red hot pants...wahaha...
1st time in my life swim so close 2 fishes...
it's great & wonderful!!!

I push Tze Ing down deep so tat i cn b in d photo...
bt do u all notice tat water instead of air went into their mask...haha....
he had drunk a lot of salty water...

B4 going up 2 d shore...

Miss Pulau Redang so much....
it's d best beach/seaside tat i hv been....
sandy beach,crsytal clear water,d scenary is so unforgetable...

1st time snorkling....
1st time wake up at 5am 2 wait 4 sunrise...
1st time see d "blue sand"....
1st time enjoying d scenary under d sea....
1st time feeding d fishes with all d fishes swimming around me...
& d most important is....1st time step 2 PULAU REDANG!!!

hope 2 b there again!!!



2 comments:

Kim said...

I miss redang also!!!!!!!!!!!

LUCKY_STRIKE_14 said...

yaya...me 23456....hehe...hope 2 go there again...