Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sick Day

ytd(27th/April),I felt my back aching....tis time was indeed very pain...initially cn't think of d reason...later on....AH!!!mz b d intensive practise of the kickboxing last week...being worry of bone fraction,i decided 2 go 4 a check at Putrajaya Hospital.... tis was d 1st time i stepped into it....

1st i went 2 enquire at d main lobby...the guard ask me 2 register....then when i reached d register counter,he asked me 2 go 2 d emergency room 4 check up...coz they juz cn't gv me x-ray without any letter from any clinic...OK...FINE...

Tis is d emergency room...and....
"Dik sakit apa ya???"
"saya terjatuh dengan punggung saya landing kat lantai"
"sudah berapa hari dik?"
"3 hari"
"o...macam tu,dik tau tak case dik bukan emergency.dik kena pergi ke Klinik Kesihatan Putrajaya"
"kat mana tu?"
"kat Precint 9" (OMG....)
he then show me a map....
I was currently at d red retangular branket on d lefthand side,& my destination was d red rectangular braket on d righthand side....It looks near in d map...bt in REAL LIFE....OMG...
Here i cm....

i onli need 2 pay RM 1 for d check up...very cheap le....
This is d number tat i get....1 thing special about Klinik Kesihatan Putrajaya is all d info here r computerized...for instant...i was given tis card...upon register,i juz need 2 go 2 unit 9 & scan d bar code on d card & wait 4 my name 2 b called...is more convenient....
Luckily i din suffer from bone fraction,is juz my leftside of my backside swollen(not so serious la)...RELIEF!!!however,when i reach home....SHIT...i hd a fever...coz travel 2 much under hot sun...SIGH!!!
1 thing i think is so COINCIDENT...my num is 499...unit 9(d blue inked)....for those who dunno,my dad's kancil'car plate num is 4999....my house phone num is 0497xxx49...my house plate num is 49....49 in hokkien means "dead dog"...haha...tarah pantang la...happy 49!!!