Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's good to be yourselves but be a GOOD one...

There're a lot come across my mind. But I think these two I would like to share and this method is much better than other social network like Facebook or Tweeter.

These two incidents happened just around me. It's about the image of a person and the about the other images related to that person.

1st: Undeniable, graduates from the institution that I graduated are marked as quality ones. It's not my sole personal comment, but my friends & I received a lot of complements about this too. Some employers even choose or pick ONLY graduates from MMU. Thanks to our seniors that make things easy for their juniors. I understand that this doesn't come in a day. Instead, the efforts and good performances exhibited by my seniors from time to time build up the name of my graduated university. They are much appreciated. Therefore, we should continue their effort so that our juniors could enjoy the privileges too.

Unfortunately, some people take it for granted once they got a job. They just feel that it's ok for them just to have their monthly pay and don't care of anything. They just do not show their effort and enthusiasm in what they are doing now until their co-workers complain about their performance and their employers even asked them sarcastically:"From which lousy university did you get your degree?"

So guess how I feel? The word ASHAMED can't describe it. Fxck up. It's out of my control but I will definitely do my best.

2nd: It is also about graduates but it is from a famous local PUBLIC university. As I said before, when we want to do something, think twice or more before we execute it. It's about my ex-coworker. He is just a FRESH graduate at the age of 24. But because of some offensive action that he did in the company, he was terminated IMMEDIATELY with a BAD record. It's not a normal case, it's related to sexual harassment. How could he get a new job? How could he pay for his car's installment? How could he face the others again if this incident is spread?

How come he just don't think of the consequences? I just can't believe this is happen on you. Don't judge a book by its cover? or Nothing is impossible nowadays?

*If wanna know about the details, pls contact me in personally then I will reveal if it's convenient. Pls don't leave any comment here.*