Friday, April 9, 2010

Random Update...

Yeah~!!!I have passed my PCE...actually I personally feel that nothing is proud of...It's either too easy or I get it in an easy way, then less appreciation is accredited...


Even my some of my friends are so so "encouraging"...especially the comment reply from the third person....

Later I am going to get my PCE result slip...erm...somemore my account book, account bank card, my course certificate, erm....maybe my money??? But I think money has a low possibility la...all kena telan d...nvm...i did get a lot also from the course....see from the good side...an engineering student get exposed to the financial item and knowledge, now even have a license for insurance...It's still worth for me...
____________________________________________________

There's one thing that keep lingering in my mind this few days. It's a word called "extremism"...in Mandarin, it would be "ji2 duan1"...
It has been almost 4 years that I leave my safe & comfort zone, leave my home town, leave my parents. Due to this reason, this 4 years, I did picked up a lot. 1 of the things that I manage to pick up is don't be extremism.
Coin has two faces, so as everything in this universe. When you notice bad side of something, try to see it in another way. You would probably see the good side of it. When you don't like something, try to see the nice side of it. You would change your mindset about it.

Let's take an example of a famous Hong Kong movie (wu2 jian1 dao4), a police is considered as the person who uphold the justice right? How if a police who act as a spy among the bad guys and in order to get trust of them, he acts like them by killing people. Can it be consider as good guy now? Still there's no certain answer for it. It depends on the point of view of different people.

As a leader, surely extremism is not allowed. In a multiracial country, while the whole country is promoting 1Bangsa, a leader of the country said that "Melayu dulu, Malaysia kemudian"...how would the other races people feel about it? Did he really walk the talk?

Dear leaders, please think first before you speak and act~!!!

No comments: