Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Contrast in a day~!!!

It started to be a gloomy one...
It's kinda disappointed when ur helps would turn a cut to a wound...
It's kinda heartache that when a thing u thought would be fine get worse...
anyway...some things are out of my control...
Often, I ask ppl to get a life...
I think I am the one who shud get one...
Getting myself engaged in sport would better for my health & emotion...
HELPLESS~!!!

However...my day end with a hope...
I saw a bulletin in Nuffnang about Nuffnang Charity Project - Thank You For All Your Support!
Just a few days after, the money that has been raised is enough for the Baby Ammar's surgery...
Hope he will recover soon & lead a normal life...
All the best & good luck to him...
It is a great time when u lend a hand & another hand catch on it...
Despite the races, gender & nationality...
the curve of smile on the face is onli the wish of those who lend a hand....
WORTH~!!!

No comments: