Saturday, February 6, 2010

5/2/2010-Early Birthday Celebration...

It was a normal Friday...
but in the end it turned out to be a great & special one...
From the "testing shoes" for Jiawen to how TzeIng make sure wif me when will I be free and keep on changing the plan to tolerate my time...I know that there's a plan behind that...
I know they have been putting effort in preparing all these...
I feel kinda sorry that I keep on declining them & tell them how busy m I...they have squeezed their brain very hard just to MATCH my time...paiseh~!!!
The day b4, they went for "marketing",preparing,seasoning the chicken...this morning, they keep on cleaning the house and prepare all the ingredients.They might not be the best cook, but their efforts make the food nice...after the eating session, they still continue their cleaning...
These are the things that I saw, but behind these, I think they also done A LOT A LOT or EVEN MORE...
I do appreciate it & kinda touched of it...coz be4 this, I thought it's onli a "simple dinner" after everyone bc from CNY celebration...
Friends, Thanks a lot~!!!not juz for the early celebration, but the heart...Everyone of u all will not be forgotten...
Quality Friendship, heart does matter~!!!

4 comments:

ah bird said...

ehh, who say celebrate for u ? we celebrate for eric onli...

LUCKY_STRIKE_14 said...

i wrote this on behalf of eric...hahaha...

Kim said...

hahha... here also wanna put boom

LUCKY_STRIKE_14 said...

haha...u know la..ur ex lab partner...