Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ninja Flash Mob

Thanks to Nuffnang for inviting me to the Ninja Flash Mob in conjunction with NINJA ASSASSIN movie starring Korean heartthrob, Rain courtesy of Warner Bros Pictures...Flash Mob means a group of people who organize on the Internet and then quickly assemble in a public place, do something bizarre, and disperse...

It was held in Sunway Piramid, since it was a weekend and it's near to my place...I can't give up the chance to have a look on it...

It's kinda an eye-opening to me...

It's juz a simple stage...but the performance is not reali a simple thing...especially with the presence of 3 ninjas...



Many take this opportunity to take photo with this 3 ninjas...

Here is the flash mob...



They are all energetic dancers...not consider pro...but their steps are nice...wish to join them in the dance actually...the crowd was actually big...but seems like I was standing at the wrong place...can't get a photo with many people in it...
the drizzling doesn't stop them...they even enjoy it...why and how come??
They said that the NINJA ASSASSIN movie starring Korean Superstar, RAIN...and they were in the "rain"...

Thanks again to Nuffnang for so many many movie Mechandise...



I get a lot of this & i think of giving some to my frenz..Sharing is caring ma...then 1st come in my mind...

i am giving this to Xiang Hue...

I have this Poster for free too...& i pasted it in my room...

Don't miss the movie NINJA ASSASSIN which will be in Cinema on 26th Nov...

No comments: