Friday, November 20, 2009

Lucky Strike...

Now the radio station that I listen in my car is One FM...
so usually when the DJ say "plz key in xxxx and send to 33399"...
I will do it without reali noticing wat contest it will be...
Last monday, again I tried my luck...
then a call came...& I guess is from One FM la...coz its number is 03xxxxx...

(The conversation was in Mandarin)
"Hello, are you YeeKean?"
"Yea"
"Congratulation, you just won four tickets worth RM88 each to the EPL Masters which will be on 22thNov at Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil"
"Yeah~! So luck ar!"
"1 thing is even happier is NOW IS THE BONUS HOUR & you will get a t-shirt(or jersey~i forgot jor)"
"Wah...thanks"
"Can you pls say One FM, you are my number one"
"One FM, you are my number one" =.=

Minutes later, I listen to that conversation through radio again not to forget my caller ringtone "love story"...hahahaha=.=!!!

I was informed to claim the ticket at One FM office which is allocated in the TV3 Sri Pentas...
Due to the reason that my RD7128 is not with me in cyber now, so I decided to take up public transport...
Kinda a long time i din use it & the price has also gone up...

now
T429 ->U 429, RM1 -> RM1.90, no limited trips on that day -> sehala...
U43 = U43, RM2 ->RM 3, no limited trips on that day -> sehala...

so if go & back, compared to last time, I have actually spent extra RM 4.90 already...

When I was in TV3 Sri Pentas, I saw OneFM & Fly FM mia DJ on air...but i duno who izit la...
Juz langgar langgar & finally come to the office...the office juz nt consist of onli One FM mia ppl...Fly FM la...Hits FM oso there le...

think of taking photo de...but my hp battery "lao gai" lo...miss the chance...

This is the 4 tickets that I won...

No comments: