Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Don’t Want to Rest in Pieces like Final Destination

Wooooo.....this photo u call it horrified state...no la....that's why I hope to get the chance to catch a photo of mine in the real horrified state while watching the movie "The Final Destination:Rest In Pieces"...

I understand that death isn't something rare to us. But as what most of us wish when we know that life is getting to the edge, at least we are RIP.

What's RIP? That's the question I asked my parents when I was in primary school...

Yea, it's Rest In Peace.

Recently, after I noticed the title of the movie "The Final Destination", I promise to myself that I won't let myself RIP when I am going to die.

Wow...why???How come???

Because...

"The Final Destination:RIP" and the "RIP" means REST IN PIECES...

But...I think I can't keep that promise because...

I have donated all my organs & tissues not long ago...

So, when I RIP...I would be like this....

ARRRGGGGGG......I DON'T WANT TO REST IN PIECES~!!!

No comments: