Friday, August 28, 2009

28/8/2009

It's juz like an annual event to meet some frenz...esp those who study overseas and only come back once in a year...
That's u Ashraf...& is alredi the 3rd year, u will still take the effort 2 meet us up every year...
This year onli 4 of us,Loong,Seang,Sherlyn & me there...but is a nice outing wif u & ur sis 2...haha...
Looking forward to the next meet again...
Waiting for ur interesting life experience in France ya...

*Today seems like i did sth wrong...but u make me seems like i take it too serious...
For what I think is I won't want that to happen to me & I believe in Karma...
Mayb when tat's nt happen on us, v can be that steady...
Y dont v look from ppl's side...mayb v can feel the way they feel...
Not long ago, I found that v hv different thinking about this kind of thing...so some times, i would avoid when this topic accidentally started...
When 2 person agree in sth...doesn't mean that the whole world have the same point of view wif them...
I heard a lot about limitation...I guess i see 1 today....
Anyway, I was kinda glad that i found 1...*

No comments: