Wednesday, July 8, 2009

=.=!!!

"Ei, I juz meet "big pasific"'s son-Yu Huan, Yi Fei & their 2 other friends at SS2 Murni le...so ngam le...all of them get JPA scholaship & now studying at INTEC where Lip Tat used to study b4...."
.
.
.
.
a really unexpected reply...
.
.
.
"you come to SS2 Murni oso din come & find me har...hng..."

This is my expression once i saw it...=.=!!!

shudn't hv told u...hahaha...

Anyway, hope u do well in preparing for ur final report yea...
let ur spirit keep u on la...need my help juz tell me la...wanna get a pre-final report preparation also actually...hehehe...gambattee...

2 comments:

nicholexh said...

hoho~~

lao da, u bad la.. go ss2 also didnt go find people!! no more next time please~!! =p

LUCKY_STRIKE_14 said...

haha...oklor...no more next time lor...