Sunday, July 12, 2009

"1 set of quarter chicken with 2 sidelines, the sidelines would be old style chips & peri chips"
it's been some times since i last stepped into Nando's...
........

Studying abroad or overseas used to be my wish last time...
Growing up in a average family set a lot of obstacles for me to achieve my wish...
However, being able to study in a private university is already not an easy things for my parents...kinda appreciate them
Everyday they need to make the ends meet...
Furthermore, my younger brother is going to graduate from his high school in 1 year time...
Recently, i found tat the campus life tat i am having now is fun & enjoying...if compare to the others...
some of my frenz can't reali enjoy their study life bcoz of some problems...they need to apply for the institution tat they din wish for...for some of them graduate asap is the best thing they wish for...
May bcoz of this 2-3 years, i found tat many of us...i mean my frenz....have a different thinking towards life...some of them din even have the courage to think high...
For me, i still think tat comparing is not an ideal thing to do...if i choose to compare...i would everyday looking at the photos of the life of some of my frenz wif the same age of mine tat studying oversea, looking at FB about their interesting life & keep on envying...they r much much more luckier than me...
It's the way that v think tat make things different...the things tat i m having now is nice & i would appreciate it much...esp when i notice tat i hv onli hv the time of 2 years...
I am glad tat i still dare to think high...take the effort 2 think out of the box....
instead of staring the fish along the river...y not i make a fishing net???(Fisherman's philosophy)

No comments: