Saturday, August 27, 2011

Truth or dare?

In life, we will come a time that we could only pick one from all the choices. Just like what Steve Job said in his first story, "Join the dots." You can only join the dots to the past not the future. In other words, the choices that we make now will make what we are in the future.

Now I am in this position & the choices that I make now would be for my next 30 years. Ah~!!! It's already half of decades.
Came across a blog post from a famous blogger, Kenny Sia. Don't Go To The University For The Sake Of It. It's very much recommended especially to those who are in the same position as me. I think the post is telling part of story about me. Seriously I perasan~!!!



This is the video for Steve Job's 2005 Stanford Commencement Address. It's about 3 story of his lifes.

Keep on searching for something that you have interest in. Keep on searching. Don't settle down until you manage to find it.

I wish I do have the courage. Seriously I need to get back my guts that I have been storing in the fridge. Period.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like the saying goes. Success will not bring you happiness.
Happiness will bring you success.
If you love what you're doing now, chances are you will be successful.

I'll say go out make a difference, even if it affects just a small number of people, at least we tried!

Anonymous said...

live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173