Thursday, October 1, 2009

"da pek",rest in peace...

Receive a phone call from bro...
juz know tat my eldest uncle had juz passed away this morning...
he is kinda good 2 us...every year CNY will sure didn't miss the chance 2 visit 2 his house...
sometimes when i buy food from Restaurant Arowana,he will gv me some discount 2...

This year CNY, v all still listened 2 ur story & even my dad said tat u are an old hero...
however, hero still lose 2 a cancer ya...

Dad don't want 2 let me know about this...he worry tat it will effected my preparation for 2molo's paper...
this is the onli time u sounds sad when u picked up my phone,dad...

"da pek",rest in peace....

2 comments:

shirvine said...

hai zi wei's uncle????i just know when i read this blog!

LUCKY_STRIKE_14 said...

yea...it's my hai zhi wei's uncle...