Wednesday, May 27, 2009

~A Great Mistake~

We reach Cineleisure at 9pm...
We are searching for the nuffnang booth...where izit le...

my fren ask me "U remember wrong date ma?"
"No"
"Wrong time?"
"Nola...i remember can claim ticket b4 9.15pm ma..."

Hah...luckily, a lady is also searching for Nuffnang Booth..

"Excuse me, are you going to claim for the ticket from Nuffnang?"
"Yea..."

Suddenly someone interrupted...

"Hi, I am from Nuffnang ya...there's some mistake occurred...we actually didn't manage to get as much tickets as we have offered to you all"...

at that moment, guess wat???wtffffff....

*now let's skip this part...later come back again"

Wow...i think many of them will now laughing at me ya!!!Lansi in ur blog la...padan muka...reach there onli realize...eng kai...
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was that time very paiseh to my frenz oso...she come so far from Perlis to visit me & I promise her will bring her to the premier screening...but now..."zha dou mou"...reali paiseh le...
She still tell me "haiya...din come the here b4 ma...come here kia kia lor...if nex time got u ask me again la..."
Really thanks for that...but u & me oso realize that u din come K.L tat often rite?haha...reali nice of u...
.
.
.
.
.
*now back to the part i skipped*
Sure we all are not satisfied right...but the guy say tat he really can't find even a single ticket for today d...
But he told us that we will automatically get 4 tickets of premier screening for the movie "Transformer" in the next event...we don't need to write slogan or blog, or take a video...
WE WILL GET IT JUST LIKE TAT....
.
.
.
wow...now...u all still laughing???
I am laughing too...hiak...hiak...
y?after that v go yamcha wif other SG frenz lor...
I ask "Terminator" & "Transformer"...which nicer...
"Transformer la"...

4 comments:

Yin Tan said...

WTF

u reali lucky.
T_T

nicholexh said...

Walao eh!

Unfair~!! Unfair!!

people in dis world really weird la, like dis also can??>.<

LUCKY_STRIKE_14 said...

Yin...haha...I oso think tat i m very lucky le...hehe...

LUCKY_STRIKE_14 said...

xh..y unfair?
i miss my movie le...ganti balik ma...
tis world reali great le...
haha...