Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Long Memorable Weekend

Last weekend, i went back 2 my hometown 2 attend Kseang's sis's wedding dinner...haha...ppl may ask..."wah...u puposely bc ar?"...hehe...if kseang or his sis ask so...d answer is "yes!of course...wat's bro for?"...bt if others ask..."haha...nola...gonna take my things la...is sent 2 my hometown's address..."...Banyak pattern sungguh la...hehe...

Congratulation 2 Siew Ling ya...Perlis & Johor is nt a short distance le...haha...hope u "bai tou xie lao"!!!hehe...

anyway,is indeed a great surprise 4 me 4 this 4 days in my hometown...

When someone is going bc 2 her working life...i asked 2 lorries of ppl 2 say 'bye' 2 her...tat time i feel like..."haiz,time reali pass so fast le..."

At tat time, i get sth from a frenz tat juz went 2 Sabah 4 vacation.....

Thanks a lot, Yun...Althought i think there're other rather look like me...hehe....

But the things tat make me touched most during tis 4 days is i get a late birthday present from some1 that is nice & sweet...

It look simple...bt it reali mean sth 4 me...she purposely decorate it...

Happy 21st Birthday from Hui Shian'09

the bar code...88021400021409

Last year she oso gv me a birthday card...is designed by herslf oso...i still keep it...

HuiShian...i still keep it!!!!

Besides....she gv me a shirt....

With all d photoes scanned on it...

Thanks a lot....u r d 1 tat would probably put so much effort in it...

Friend,i reali appreciate it!!!

No comments: