Saturday, August 23, 2008

Random>>>>

Kinda long time din make any new post d...shud update my blog d...& update u all how m i now....hehe...i m doing fine here in cyber...club things make my life even more meaningful...however tests following by tests oso make me "high high"...no more like beta year(1st year degree in mmu)....all nt easy d....now onli i understand y my seniours always study d test books 1....i m always thinking "aren't d notes r sufficient?"....now i understand d...many of my frenz r hunting for <8051>....luckily quek help me photo d....hehe...

Talking about club...i m going 2 endau-rompin national park during my sem break...yahoo~~....somemore 2nd sem,there wil b 20+ students & staffs from Bangkok University visit 2 mmu....haha..looking forward to tat activity le...hehe....oppps....i oso need 2 finish my proposal d le....hehe....

About d tioman trip....let d director->ME tel u all sth about it....erm....ytd kk suggested 2 me tat Pulau Sibu is oso fun...erm...i think i need 2 do survey on both of them & compare 1st la...hehe...for those frenz who r not studying in MMU....u cn oso join d trip ya...SG geng....if possible,v cn gather there...hehe...

i think my post wil b until here la...hehe....c ya...

No comments: