Thursday, June 12, 2008

~FAmiLy Day~

Fuyoh....so fast 3 weeks holiday almost cm 2 an end d le....haiz...hv 2 go bc 2 cyber d lu~~

During my break last 2 weeks,it was also d school holiday....so my family & I went 2 Penang 2 find my bro...hehe...

Juz like other parents, when all their children r around them,my parents will b happy....actually my elder bro wants 2 treat us a meal at "DAO"...bt my 'kiam siap' mum refuses & resists not 2 eat expensive meal....so no choice la..."mama is larger than sky".....v went 2 a bbq & steamboat shop....


haha...my parents enjoy doing d bbq...& v enjoy d eating....haha....although d food is not tat delicious, v reali enjoy it....hehe....

I m so happy & fortunate 2 hv such a nice family!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

yes! family is very important!

LUCKY_STRIKE_14 said...

yaya..family cm 1st!!!