Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday & Happy Mother's Day!!!

Everytime when i was bc 2 my hometown....my mum used 2 say 2 same things 2 me....

"u cm bc home oso hardly stay at home la....always go here & there....."


haha...bt tat's true la...usually go out early & bc at wee hour....erm...bt tis time i was a bit good d.....din go out till so late & somemore celebrate my dad's birthday & mother's day...

2/5 my bro oso bc from penang....v then went out 2 take a dinner & v bought a cake 4 dad & mum....though is juz a simple celebration....bt both my parents r so happy....hehe....

Mr. & Mrs. Tan(my dad & mum)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAD & HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MUM....(2 in 1 cake)...hehe....

2 comments:

Kim said...

Kean`s mom got stronger genes!

LUCKY_STRIKE_14 said...

haha...erm...erm...i oso think so..hehe...