Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Am I working in Astro now?

"Eh, you work in Astro ar?"
"Oi, how much Astro pay you la?"
"Sekarang kerja kat Astro?"

Many asking me these kind of questions recently. Haha. I guess they notice about my recent update about Astro PVR in my blog, Facebook wall and Twitter. Now these three giants are the most popular and wide use social media. They really spread faster than virus.

I am here to clear all your doubts. Most of you might notice about my previous blog post with the title of "My virgin experience with Astro PVR" in March.

It's actually I was lucky enough to be chosen as one of the bloggers to review about Astro PVR service. Thanks to Astro and Nuffnang, I have the chance and of course a set of Astro PVR set. So, again I ain't a worker from Astro, I ain't advertising for Astro. I am just doing review on the Astro PVR set.

Being one of the users of Astro, I notice that Astro keep on improving its services. Being one of the largest company that provide entertainments, it cares the customers' plight. Therefore, it keep on offering services that convenient to its customer.


Astro Byond PVR is one of the examples that provides convenience to the customer.

They understand that people would not be able to lay on the couch and stick to the television all the time. Sometimes, we just have to miss our favourite movie because of other stuffs. Astro Byond PVR would answer the calls. It wouldn't be a problem anymore. Some movies can be recorded so that you can watch it whenever you want.

With Mother's Day is around the corner, I am sorry that again I can't be back to celebrate with my Mum. But I am glad that she like it. At least Astro Byond PVR will kill all her boredom when all her sons are not around. Hong Kong series, Hokkien series and HBO movies are her all time favourite. All she can watch them all.

Thank you Astro~!!!

No comments: