Monday, November 30, 2009

I’m a Sherlock Holmes in the Making

Again, a much anticipated movie has come to town...
Here comes the "Sherlock Holmes"...*deng deng deng*
This time the contest is kind of special and I think is interesting...
Here it goes...
We are required to find a Sherlock Home image (as below) in 2 blogs (which clues are given)...

Yeah!!!I manage to find it from cheeserland.com and kyspeaks.com...
Since I just need to upload only one picture from one particular blog...so i will just post this which is from kyspeaks.com...

I have much interest in watching those detective or case-solving movie, even until now, Detective Conan is still one of my favourite movie series. Maybe some would think that it's just a movie and those plots are already well-designed. However, sometime I find out the ending is unexpected and it's marvelous that those detective can think out of the box and solve them.

In our daily life also, instead of keep on thinking something deeper and deeper, why not we think out of the box? Maybe it's a better solution. And I think this is how creativity is shown.
That's the "Sherlock Home" that I want to be....

No comments: