Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cinema...

"How long have u not been 2 the cinema"
"Quite a long time d lor..."
.
.
.
But, how long is ur long??1 week?1 month?
.
.
.
How about ur parents?How long have they not been 2 the cinema?
.
.
.
For my parents, they hv not been there for years...many many years...
The price of movie tat they last went was RM 1.00...
If i m not mistaken,v went 2 the onli cinema in Perlis at my age of 9...i think tat's their last time & it has been 13 years...even the cinema now was become a shopping centre...
.
.
.
Juz imagine...how long is tat long??
when i tell them tat the movie ticket now is RM10.00...
"Wah...so expensive meh??Don wan la...watch at home la..buy DVD..."
But this time,my bro & I insisted to bring them to the cinema...
We book the tickets...
.
.
.
After the movie...this is wat my parents say...
"Nowonder RM10.00 la...the screen & the audio system very nice le...big difference..."
When i heard tat...i feel...
It actually make me think of a story...a story tat a mother like to eat fish head...everytime,she will onli eat the fish head...her children ask her...
"Mum,y u always eat fish eat?"
She will answer bcoz she likes to...
But actually she wanna keep the best part for their children...
tat's parents...

I am sorry, Dad & Mum...u all deserve to have a better life & to enjoy more...

Happy Parents' Day!!!

4 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

What a sweet post (: Your parents raised a good kid

LUCKY_STRIKE_14 said...

Whoaamello...thanks for tat...
do u mind telling me how u can link to my post??

YY said...

wau, tan yee kean, lol, ur blog seems so popular huh

LUCKY_STRIKE_14 said...

haha...nola...i think ur blog oso many ppl c 1 ma...hehe..